Your Battle Stats are the stats used when Attacking other players. They are Strength, Speed, Defense and Dexterity.
Each battle stat has a different effect in combat:
- Increases the damage you deal each hit.
- Reduces the damage you take per hit.
- Increases the chance of hitting your opponent.
- Decreases your opponents chance of escaping from you.
- Increases your chance of dodging an attack.
- Increases your chance of stealthing an attack.
- Decreases your opponents chance of stealthing an attack.
- Increases your chance of escaping from an opponent.
Each of the four battle stats grow exponentially until the soft cap of 50 million, also known as the "stat cap" after which they grow at a relatively fixed rate.
Battle stat weights are based on those provided in the initial Attacking 2.0 announcement thread, calculated for a few more intervals. Speed versus Dexterity uses the best approximation possible based on available information.
|Battle Stat Weights|
|Speed versus 10,000,000 Dexterity||Defense versus 10,000,000 Strength|
|156,250 speed : 0% hit chance||312,500 defense : 0% damage mitigation|
|500,000 speed : 5.63% hit chance||625,000 defense : 10.00% damage mitigation|
|1,000,000 speed : 10.93% hit chance||1,250,000 defense : 20.00% damage mitigation|
|2,000,000 speed : 18.41% hit chance||2,500,000 defense : 30.00% damage mitigation|
|5,000,000 speed : 33.26% hit chance||5,000,000 defense : 40.00% damage mitigation|
|10,000,000 speed : 50.00% hit chance||10,000,000 defense : 50.00% damage mitigation|
|15,000,000 speed : 60.49% hit chance||15,000,000 defense : 57.68% damage mitigation|
|20,000,000 speed : 66.74% hit chance||20,000,000 defense : 63.14% damage mitigation|
|30,000,000 speed : 74.15% hit chance||30,000,000 defense : 70.81% damage mitigation|
|40,000,000 speed : 78.57% hit chance||40,000,000 defense : 76.26% damage mitigation|
|50,000,000 speed : 81.59% hit chance||50,000,000 defense : 80.49% damage mitigation|
|60,000,000 speed : 83.81% hit chance||60,000,000 defense : 83.95% damage mitigation|
|70,000,000 speed : 85.54% hit chance||70,000,000 defense : 86.87% damage mitigation|
|80,000,000 speed : 86.94% hit chance||80,000,000 defense : 89.40% damage mitigation|
|90,000,000 speed : 88.10% hit chance||90,000,000 defense : 91.63% damage mitigation|
|100,000,000 speed : 89.07% hit chance||100,000,000 defense : 93.63% damage mitigation|
|200,000,000 speed : 94.37% hit chance||110,000,000 defense : 95.43% damage mitigation|
|400,000,000 speed : 98.11% hit chance||120,000,000 defense : 97.08% damage mitigation|
|500,000,000 speed : 99.06% hit chance||130,000,000 defense : 98.60% damage mitigation|
|640,000,000 speed : 100% hit chance||140,000,000 defense : 100% damage mitigation|
Increasing/Decreasing Battle Stats
Your battle stats may be increased or decreased by several methods or due to perks you may have.
Increasing Gym Gains
- SPT3510: Sports Science Bachelors +1% Boost to all gym gains
- SPT2440: Strength and Conditioning - Gain a 1% bonus to strength gains in the gym
- SPT2450: Physiological Testing - Gain a 1% bonus to speed gains in the gym
- SPT2460: Human Movement Analysis - Gain a 1% bonus to defense gains in the gym
- SPT2470: Bio Mechanical Determinants of Skill - Gain a 1% bonus to dexterity gains in the gym
|757||Book : Get Hard Or Go Home||Increases all gym gains by 20% for 31 days.||1343 - 1810|
|758||Book : Gym Grunting - Shouting To Success||Increases Strength gym gains by 30% for 31 days.||1623 - 1970|
|759||Book : Self Defense In The Workplace||Increases Defense gym gains by 30% for 31 days.||1488 - 1950|
|760||Book : Speed 3 - The Rejected Script||Increases Speed gym gains by 30% for 31 days.||1115 - 1784|
|761||Book : Limbo Lovers 101||Increases Dexterity gym gains by 30% for 31 days.||1501 - 1995|
- Sports Sneakers: Increase your speed gains from gym training by 5%, if you have this item in your inventory. Available for purchase in Dubai at $14 Billion.
- Faction Perk - Steadfast: Each level inside a sub-branch increases sub-branch type gym trains by 1%. E.g. Strength training VII will increases gym strength gains by 7%.
- Ladies Strip Club: 10* Aspiring Workout Passive: +10% Defense gym gains
- Gents Strip Club: 10* Aspiring Workout Passive: +10% Dexterity gym gains
- Fitness Center: 10* Training Regime Passive: 3% increase to all gym gains
Increasing/Decreasing Battle Stats Actively
One time use permanent stat increase
- Skateboard: +1% Speed
- Parachute: +1% Dexterity
- Boxing Gloves: +1% Defense
- Dumbbells: +1% Strength
|744||Book : Brawn Over Brains||Increases strength by 5% up to 10m upon completion.||1543 - 1825|
|745||Book : Time Is In The Mind||Increases speed by 5% up to 10m upon completion.||1611 - 1985|
|746||Book : Keeping Your Face Handsome||Increases defense by 5% up to 10m upon completion.||1756|
|747||Book : A Job For Your Hands||Increases dexterity by 5% up to 10m upon completion.||1119|
|784||Book : Ugly Energy||Increases maximum energy and energy refills by 100 for 31 days.||1590|
- Furniture Store: 3* Heavy Lifting Special: About 10,000 strength per job point at stat cap
- Mining Corporation: 5* Rock Salt Special: About 10,000 defense per job point at stat cap
- Television Network: 10* Press Pass Special: (about .25% to a random stat.)
- Fitness Center: 5* Roid Rage Special: About 10,000 strength per job point at stat cap
Torn City Jobs:
- Up to 3500.5 Defense Gain per job point (at stat cap)
- Up to 2500.5 Strength Gain per job point (at stat cap)
Increasing/Decreasing Battle Stats Passively
- Summary of all passive stat increases from educations below
- Strength = +5%
- Speed = +14%
- Defense = +11%
- Dexterity = +19%
- +2% to all Gym gains
- Summary of all passive stat increases from educations below
- SPT2490: Nutritional Science - Gain a 2% passive bonus to speed and strength
- SPT2500: Analysis and Performance - Gain a 2% passive bonus to defense and dexterity
- HAF2104: Aerobics - Gain a 1% passive bonus to dexterity
- HAF2105: Acrobatics - Gain a 1% passive bonus to speed
- HAF2106: Power Lifting - Gain a 1% passive bonus to strength
- HAF2107: Yoga - Gain a 2% passive bonus to strength
- HAF2108: Swimming - Gain a 1% passive bonus to dexterity
- HAF2109: Marathon Training - Gain a 3% passive bonus to speed
- MTH2240: Essential Foundation Mathematics - Gain a 1% passive bonus to speed
- MTH2250: Intermediate Mathematics - Gain a 1% passive bonus to speed
- MTH2260: Geometry - Gain a 1% passive bonus to defense
- MTH2320: Geometry 2 - Gain a 2% passive bonus to defense
- PSY2640: Memory and Decision - Gain a 1% passive bonus to dexterity
- PSY2650: Brain and Behaviour - Gain a 2% passive bonus to dexterity
- PSY2660: Quantitative Methods in Psychology - Gain a 4% passive bonus to dexterity
- PSY2670: Applied Decision Methods - Gain a 8% passive bonus to dexterity
- DEF2710: Judo - Gain a 1% passive bonus to defense
- DEF2730: Krav Maga - Gain a 1% passive bonus to defense
- DEF2740: Jujitsu - Gain a 3% passive bonus to defense
- DEF2750: Tae Kwon Do - Gain a 2% passive bonus to speed
- DEF2760: Muay Thai - Gain a 3% passive bonus to speed
- CBT2790: Military Psychology - Gain a 1% passive bonus to speed
- Aggression - Each upgrade in the main branch increases Speed & Strength passively by 1% per upgrade.
- Suppression - Each upgrade in the main branch increases Defense & Dexterity passively by 1% per upgrade.
- Brawn - Gives a passive bonus to strength of 3% per point, up to max of +30%
- Protection - Gives a passive bonus to defense of 3% per point, up to max of +30%
- Sharpness - Gives a passive bonus to speed of 3% per point, up to max of +30%
- Evasion - Gives a passive bonus to dexterity of 3% per point, up to max of +30%
- Cannabis: -20% to Strength, -25% to Defense and -35% to Speed
- Ketamine: -20% to Strength & Speed and +50% to Defense
- LSD: +30% to Strength, +50% to Defense and -30% to Speed & Dexterity
- Opium: +30% to Defense
- PCP: +20% to Strength & Dexterity
- Shrooms: -20% to all stats
- Speed: -20% to Dexterity and +20% to Speed
- Vicodin: +25% to all stats
- Xanax: -35% to all stats
- Love Juice: + 50% to Speed and + 25% to Dexterity
- On 17/11/14 Chedburn posted a poll on some proposed changes to the DEF vs STR curve.
- On 18/11/14 Chedburn posted a thread revealing the current SPD vs DEX curve at the time.
- On 02/12/14 Chedburn posted an announcement regarding changes made to the aforementioned attacking curves, DEF vs STR and SPD vs DEX.
- Chedburn, Addiction, Plushies & Attacking (02/12/14).
|The Engine||The Basics · Battle Stats · Distraction · Weapon Stats · Weapon Bonus · Elo|
|Equipment||Weapon · Armor · Loadout|
|Results||Leave · Mug · Hospitalize · Arrest|