|Yellow / 'Superior'||The first class of weapon bonuses that can be found inside special caches. The unique bonuses discussed below only come in Superior class.|
|Orange / 'Epic'||The second class of weapon bonuses. These are more rare than Superior class bonuses.|
|Red / 'Legendary'||The final class of weapon bonuses. These are even more rare than Epic class bonuses.|
- To quote Chedburn, There is a small chance of receiving Orange quality variants and a tiny chance of receiving a Red.  The exact percentages of each are have not been confirmed since release.
- An old post from Chedburn, which is likely no longer accurate, suggested 25x rarity for each successive class. 
- Special Armor circulation suggests a 10x rarity for each successive class, however it is unknown whether this holds the same for weaponry.
- Damage over time/turn (DOT) effects last for five minutes - the duration of a full fight.
- DOT effects are not personalised to the player that dealt them. If a defender is placed under one of these effects during a group fight, any of the group attackers may have a turn that triggers some damage and this will count as their damage.
- The DOT effects from Poisoned, Burning, Bleeding, Lacerated, Severe Burning and Contaminated are non-stackable. 
- Weapon bonuses that require a hit to proc will not proc on a zero damage hit; for example Demoralized, Freeze, Wither. 
|Demoralized||Gold Plated AK-47||Enemy Debuff||20 - 23%||Demoralized provides an additive 10% passive debuff to each of your opponents battle stats. Up to 5 of these may stack at once, for a 50% debuff to all stats.|
|Freeze||Snow Cannon||Enemy Debuff||20 - 26%||Freeze provides an additive 50% passive debuff to your opponents speed and dexterity. Only one of these can be applied at once, although it can be applied simultaneously with other passive effects.|
|Blindfire||Rheinmetall MG3||Damage Bonus||15 - 20%||Blindfire causes you to expend the remaining ammunition in your current clip in as many actions as required, in a single turn. With each successful action, the accuracy of the MG3 is reduced by 5.00.|
|Poisoned||Blowgun||DOT||85 - 100%||Poisoned causes a long DOT effect, with damage ticks starting at 95% that of the damage dealt when the proc occurs, and reducing to zero over 19 turns.|
|Burning||Flamethrower||DOT||30 - 50%||Burning causes a short DOT effect, with damage ticks starting at 45% that of the damage dealt when proc occurs, and reducing to zero over 3 turns.|
|Laceration||Bread Knife||DOT||36 - 45%||Laceration causes a devastating DOT effect, with damage ticks starting at 90% that of the damage dealt when proc occurs, and reducing to zero over 9 turns.|
|Severe Burning||Molotov Cocktail||DOT||100%||Severe Burning causes a short DOT effect, with damage ticks starting at 45% that of the damage dealt when proc occurs, and reducing to zero over 3 turns.|
|Spray||Dual SMGs||Damage Bonus||20 - 24%||Spray causes an entire clip to be emptied into an opponent in a single turn, causing twice the damage of a regular hit. This can only proc while a clip is full.|
|Emasculate||Pink MAC-10||Happy Bonus||15 - 16%||If the Pink MAC-10 is used for the finishing hit when you defeat someone, you will receive a percentage (the special bonus percentage) of your maximum happy.|
|Hazardous||Nock Gun||Damage Penalty||20 - 22%||Hazardous causes you to receive a percentage of the damage you deal to someone else in the same hit.|
|Storage||Handbag||Passive||N/A||Storage allows you to use two temporary items in a fight. You must use up an additional turn in order to withdraw the second temporary item.|
|Toxin||Poison Umbrella||Enemy Debuff||30% - ?||Apply a 25% passive debuff to an opponents stats (random between: "Wither" - Strength, "Slow" - Speed, "Cripple" - Dexterity, "Weaken" - Defense). Up to 3 of each may stack, for -75%.|
|Sleep (Unreleased)||Tranquilizer Gun||Enemy Debuff||? - ?%||Sleep will cause your enemy to miss turns until they receive damage.|
This list is a work in progress. If you see something that falls outside of the parameters in the below table, it is not a bug, just report it to a wiki contributor please.
This table will be updated in the coming weeks and months as more bonuses are discovered. There are 53 in total.
Weapon Categories are:
- RF = Rifle
- SM = Submachine Gun
- PS = Pistol
- SG = Shotgun
- PI = Piercing
- CL = Clubbing
- SL = Slashing
- HA = Heavy Artillery
- MG = Machine Gun
|Achilles||CL, PI, PS, RF, SG, SL, SM||Buff||Increased Foot damage (%)||50 - 142%|
|Assassinate||PI, PS, RF||Buff||Increased damage (%) on the first turn||50 - 141%|
|Backstab||PI||Buff||Chance (%) of double damage when opponent is distracted||30- 79%|
|Berserk||SL||Buff / De-Buff||Increased Damage (%), Reduced Hit Chance (half%)||20 - 60%|
|Bleed||PI, SG, SL||DOT||Chance at "Bleed" DOT effect, with damage ticks starting at 40% that of the damage dealt when proc occurs, and reducing to zero over 9 turns.||20 - 55%|
|Blindside||SG||Buff||Increased damage (%) if target has full life||25 - 82%|
|Bloodlust||SL||Buff||Life regenerated by a (%) of damage dealt||10 - 13%|
|Comeback||SM||Buff||Increased damage (%) while under 1/4 life||50 - 127%|
|Conserve||MG, RF, SM||Buff||Increase (%) ammo conservation||25 - 49%|
|Cripple||HA, SG||Enemy Debuff||-25% Passive Dexterity||20 - 58%|
|Crusher||CL||Buff||Increased Head damage (%)||50 - 133%|
|Cupid||CL, PI, PS, RF, SG, SL, SM||Buff||Increased Heart damage (%)||50 - 157%|
|Deadeye||PI, PS, RF||Buff||Increased Critical hit damage (%)||25 - 118%|
|Deadly||SG||Buff||Chance of a "Deadly" hit (+500% damage)||2 - 9%|
|Disarm||CL, PI, PS, RF, SL||Enemy Debuff||Disables opponents weapon for (X) turns upon hitting their hand or arm. Note: this will not work on the first turn of an attacking fight.||3 - 13|
|Double-edged||SL||Buff||Chance (%) of double damage at the cost of self injury||10 - 32%|
|Double Tap||PS||Buff||Chance at hitting twice in a single turn||15 - 40%|
|Empower||CL, SL||Buff||Increased Strength while using the weapon (%)||52 - 194%|
|Eviscerate||PI, SG, SL||Enemy Debuff||Opponent receives extra damage (%) under this effect||15 - 28%|
|Execute||PS||Buff||Instant defeat a target upon a damaging hit when opponent is below (%) life||15 - 28%|
|Expose||PS, RF, SG, SL||Buff||Increased critical hit rate (%)||7 - 18%|
|Finale||HA||Buff||Increased damage (%) for every turn the weapon is not used||10 - 13%|
|Focus||RF||Buff||Hit Chance increase (%) for every successive miss||15 - 32%|
|Frenzy||CL, PI, SL||Buff||(%) Increase to Damage and Accuracy on each successive hit||5 - 12%|
|Fury||CL, PI, SL||Buff||Chance (%) of hitting twice in a single turn||10 - 34%|
|Grace||SL||Buff / De-Buff||Increased Hit Chance (%), Reduced Damage (half%)||20 - 60%|
|Home Run||CL||Buff||Chance (%) to deflect incoming temporary items||50 - 71%|
|Irradiate||PI||Enemy Debuff||Apply 1-3 hours  radiation poisoning when used for the finishing hit||100%|
|Motivation||CL, PS, SL, SM||Buff||Chance (%) to increase all stats by 10% (up to 5 of these may stack)||15 - 35%|
|Paralyzed||HA||Enemy Debuff||Adds 300 seconds ‘Paralyzed’ effect (50% chance of missing turns) ||5 - 8%|
|Parry||SL||Enemy Debuff||(%) Chance to block incoming melee attacks||50 - 77%|
|Penetrate||MG, PI, RF||Enemy Debuff||Ignores (%) of enemy armor mitigation||25 - 49%|
|Plunder||CL, PI, SL||Buff||Increase (%) to money mugged when used for finishing hit||20 - 41%|
|Powerful||CL, HA, RF, SM||Buff||Increased Damage (%)||15 - 41%|
|Proficience||SM||Buff||Increase XP (%) gained when used for the finishing hit||20 - 51%|
|Puncture||MG, PI, RF||Buff||Chance (%) of ignoring armor||20 - 51%|
|Quicken||PS, SL, SM||Buff||Increased Speed while using the weapon (%)||50 - 219%|
|Rage||CL, PI, SL||Buff||Chance (%) at hitting 2-8 times in a single turn||4 - 12%|
|Revitalize||SM||Buff||Chance (%) of restoring the energy spent attacking, when used for the finishing hit||10 - 24%|
|Roshambo||CL, PI, PS, RF, SG, SL, SM||Buff||Increased Groin damage (%)||50 - 132%|
|Slow||CL, PI, SM||Enemy Debuff||-25% Passive Speed||20 - 61%|
|Smurf||MG||Buff||(%) damage increase for each level under an opponent||1% - 4%|
|Specialist||MG, PS, RF, SM||Buff||Increased Damage (%), weapon is limited to a single clip||20 - 52%|
|Stricken||HA||Buff||(%) Increased hospital time upon final hit||31% - 54%|
|Stun||CL, HA, RF, SG||Enemy Debuff||Chance (%) to cause opponent to miss next turn||10 - 40%|
|Suppress||MG||De-Buff||(%) chance to Suppress opponent causing 25% chance to miss future turns||25 - 34%|
|Sure Shot||RF||Buff||Chance (%) at a guaranteed hit||3 - 11%|
|Throttle||CL, PI, PS, RF, SG, SL, SM||Buff||Increased Throat damage (%)||50 - 170%|
|Warlord||HA, RF, SG, SM||Buff||Increases respect gained (%)||15 - 35%|
|Weaken||PI, RF, SG, SL||Enemy Debuff||-25% Passive Defense||20 - 63%|
|Wind-up||CL, PI, SL||Buff||Increased damage (%) after spending a turn to wind up the weapon||125 - 221%|
|Wither||PI, PS, SG, SM||Enemy Debuff||-25% Passive Strength||20 - 57%|
|Achilles||50 - 73||77 - 98||114 - 142|
|Assassinate||50 - 69||70 - 93||111 - 141|
|Backstab||30 - 40||45 - 52||79|
|Berserk||20 - 30||39 - 53||60|
|Bleed||20 - 30||31 - 44||53 - 55|
|Blindside||25 - 36||41 - 59||73 - 82|
|Bloodlust||10 - 12||12 - 13||?|
|Comeback||50 - 66||70 - 99||102 - 127|
|Conserve||25 - 29||30 - 36||43 - 49|
|Cripple||20 - 27||29 - 40||52 - 58|
|Crusher||50 - 72||76 - 102||133|
|Cupid||50 - 74||75 - 110||124 - 157|
|Deadeye||25 - 45||46 - 72||76 - 118|
|Deadly||2 - 3||4 - 5||9|
|Disarm||3 - 5||5 - 9||9 - 13|
|Double-edged||10 - 14||16 - 22||32|
|Double Tap||15 - 23||25 - 35||40|
|Empower||52 - 85||90 - 140||180 - 194|
|Eviscerate||15 - 18||19 - 24||26 - 28|
|Execute||15 - 18||18 - 22||23 - 28|
|Expose||7 - 9||10 - 14||14 - 18|
|Finale||10 - 11||12 - 13|
|Focus||15 - 19||20 - 24||32|
|Frenzy||5 - 7||7 - 9||11 - 12|
|Fury||10 - 14||16 - 23||26 - 34|
|Grace||20 - 31||40 - 48||60|
|Home Run||50 - 59||62 - 71|
|Motivation||15 - 19||19 - 24||26 - 35|
|Paralyzed||5 - 8|
|Parry||50 - 59||62 - 71|
|Penetrate||25 - 28||30 - 35||41 - 49|
|Plunder||20 - 25||26 - 33||36 - 41|
|Powerful||15 - 21||22 - 32||34 - 41|
|Proficience||20 - 28||29 - 38||44 - 51|
|Puncture||20 - 27||29 - 37||49 - 51|
|Quicken||50 - 85||91 - 149||154 - 219|
|Rage||4 - 6||6 - 9||12|
|Revitalize||10 - 13||13 - 16||19 - 24|
|Roshambo||50 - 69||76 - 77||132|
|Slow||20 - 28||29 - 40||44 - 61|
|Specialist||20 - 26||28 - 37||40 - 52|
|Stricken||31 - 43||44 - 54|
|Stun||10 - 15||16 - 23||30 - 40|
|Suppress||25 - 31||34|
|Sure Shot||3 - 4||5 - 6||8 - 11|
|Throttle||50 - 71||76 - 105||119 - 170|
|Warlord||15 - 19||20 - 27||28 - 35|
|Weaken||20 - 28||29 - 40||44 - 63|
|Wind-up||125 - 143||146 - 167||186 - 221|
|Wither||20 - 28||29 - 42||45 - 57|
- Execute does not work against NPC accounts.
- Warlord is not applied to bonus hits on a chain.
- It is confirmed that two weapon bonuses can proc on the same turn if one buffs the attacker and one debuffs the target (ie Wither and Motivation). It is not yet confirmed if two bonuses can proc on the same turn if both affect the enemy (ie Wither and Cripple).
Released in Patch list #58
- Increased Smurf weapon bonus scale slightly to ensure all Orange variants provide 2% instead of Yellow's 1%
- Changed DOT effects to be able to defeat opponents (no longer only reducing them to 1 life)
- Changed DOT effect log appearance order in attacking to be more intuitive.
- Changed attacking effects so they will not overwrite or refresh timers of an existing effect of the same quality.
- Added attack log rows when a DOT effect is initially applied.
- Increased damage of Molotov Cocktail and now gives an initial burst hit.
- Increased Poison proc on Blowgun to 85% - 100%, increased Poison ticks, but reduced Blowgun damage.
- Decreased Flamethrower burning damage.
- Changed 'Demoralize' weapon bonus to decrease stats from -15% (multiplicative) to -10% (additive).
- Changed 'Frozen' weapon bonus to be additive instead of multiplicative.
- Changed 'Blindfire' bonus accuracy reduction to -5.00 per turn instead of -20%.
- Changed certain attack bonus effects to be applied only on damage made instead of plain hit.
- Changed 'Blindfire' item bonus accuracy reduction to affect the basic item accuracy instead of final hit chance.
- Added freeze weapon bonus to Snow cannons.
- Added emasculate weapon bonus to Pink Mac-10s
- Added Spray weapon bonus to all dual SMGs.
- Added Poison weapon bonus for all Blowguns.
- Changed damage over time (DOT Damage) so that it can no longer end an attack.
- Changed DOT effects in attacking to not end an attack (will reduce life down to 1).
- Added Burn weapon bonus for all Flamethrower.
- Changed demoralization effect to only apply to a single group (attackers or defenders).
- Added Demoralize weapon bonus for all Gold AK-47s.
- ↑ Chedburn, Advanced Weapons & Armor (07/12/21)
- ↑ Chedburn, Weapon & Armor bonuses (05/05/17)
- ↑ Aurel1, Poison Stacking (09/12/21)
- ↑ Chedburn, Weapon Bonus discussion thread (16/03/21)
- ↑ Attack log screenshot
- ↑ sugarvalves, RANKED WARRING GOES LIVE! (07/12/21)
- ↑ sugarvalves, RANKED WARRING GOES LIVE! (07/12/21)
|The Engine||The Basics · Battle Stats · Distraction · Weapon Stats · Weapon Bonus · Elo|
|Equipment||Weapon · Armor · Loadout|
|Results||Leave · Mug · Hospitalize · Arrest|