Melee Cache is a Supply Pack item that was released 7 December 2021. It is one of the Caches that can be obtained as a reward for a faction participating in Ranked Warring. One will appear in a faction's Armory when awarded at the conclusion of a ranked war. The contents of a Cache will automatically be placed in the faction's armory upon being opened from the armory (or placed in a player's inventory if opened from an inventory.)
The Melee Cache cannot be sold to a store and cannot be obtained through city finds.
Opening a Melee Cache will give the player a single melee weapon of Yellow, Orange or Red quality that will have at least one Weapon Bonus. Yellow quality weapons are the most common, with Orange being rarer and Red weapons being the most rare.
Melee Caches can contain the majority of Clubbing, Slashing, or Piercing weapons. Melee Caches cannot give melee Mechanical weapons.
Melee weapons that cannot be obtained from a Melee Cache:
- Weapons given for Missions, Duke's Hammer and Penelope
- Weapons from the old Mission system, the Fine Chisel and Ivory Walking Cane
- Dual weapons, such as the Dual Hammers and Dual Samurai Swords
- Mechanical weapons, the Chainsaw and Taser
- Weapons bought from United Arab Emirates, the Pillow and Handbag
- Weapons from Holiday events such as the Diamond Icicle and Cleaver
- Weapons that are loot from NPCs such as the Bread Knife and Madball
- Weapons that are classified as "Clubbing" or "Piercing" but are not Melee weapons such as the Slingshot and Blowgun
- Unreleased weapons such as the Scalpel and Millwall Brick
- Other individual exceptions such as the Pair of High Heels and Bug Swatter
Definitive list of weapons that can be obtained from a Melee Cache
|Swiss Army Knife||Piercing|
|Wushu Double Axes||Clubbing|
Definitive list of Melee, Clubbing, Slashing, and Piercing weapons unobtainable from Melee Caches