Points are a valuable form of currency for many players. Points can be used in exchange for a Racing License, Bazaar, Display Cabinet and even more Friends and Enemies space!
- 1 How To Earn Points
- 2 Points Building
- 3 Points Market
- 4 Historical Notes
How To Earn Points
There are several ways to earn points in Torn, this can be done by:
Buying points from the market
Although these can be hard to find sometimes, demand on this market is high. See Points Market below.
Donate to the game
A single donation of $5.00 USD will provide you with a Donator Pack which gives 50 points when used. Multiple donations of this method can yield random extra-bonus points.
Subscribe to the game
Becoming a subscriber will give you 75 points either annually or monthly (Monthly subscription gives 75 points a month, annual gives 900 a year).
Steal points in the Pawn Shop
Succeeding the 13 Nerve Pawn Shop Crime (Side Door only) will give you 3-7 points. If you choose to do this crime, then be warned that if you fail, you will lose a large chunk of crime experience.
Submitting to the Newspaper
You can submit your Comics and Articles to the Newspaper when level 10. If published, a Comic and Article will each reward you with 250 points per.
Exchanging artifacts and other collectible sets in the Museum
All artifacts as well as complete flower sets and plushie sets can be exchanged in the Museum for points (unlocked after completing the Bachelor of History). The amount of points you can acquire ranges between 10 for a complete plushie set to 10,000 for a single Egyptian amulet.
Referring players to the game
If a player signs up using your referral code (found at the bottom of the city page and on the Recruit Citizens page found on the sidebar) you will be awarded with, among other things, 250 points.
Spin the Wheel
- Lame has a chance at landing on a single (1) point.
- Mediocrity has a chance at landing on 1 and 5 points.
- Awesome has a chance at landing on 5, 25, and 100 points.
Easter Egg Hunt
Exchanging a set of Easter eggs during the Easter Egg Hunt competition can earn you 20 points.
This is where you spend your points. Here are the following things you can spend points on:
- If you have free refills you cannot use your daily refill until these have been used.
- When you use a free merit reset it will not increase the cost of your next reset.
This is where you buy and sell points. The Points Market has a cap of $100,000 per point. The average price per point on the Points Market is $54,000. Points can also be sold to the Pawn Shop for a calculated price, currently $50,000, but cannot be bought there.
- City Watch, a desktop application, used to be available for 50 points. This was removed on February 5th 2019, with all 18,970 purchases refunded.
- You used to be able to buy a Gas Can and Laptop for 100 and 25 points respectively. These were both removed on May, 23rd 2017.
- Donator Packs (In the form of 31 Donator days) used to be available for 100 points, this was removed in November 2010.
|Articles relating to City locations|
|West Side||Education · Your Gym · Travel agency|
|North Side||Points Building · Points Market · Item Market · Auction House · Church|
|Red-Light||Casino · Loan Shark · Race Track · Dump|
|City Center||City Stats · Committee · Community Center · Hospital · Museum · Jail · Staff · Visitor Center|
|Financial||City Bank · Donator House · Message Inc · Stock Market|
|East Side||Big Al's Gun Shop · Sally's Sweet Shop · TC Clothing · Estate Agents · Bits 'n' Bobs · Jewelry Shop · Torn Super Store · Cyber Force · Torn City Docks · Post Office · Pawn Shop · Pharmacy · Nikeh Sports|