In Torn, players may play a game of Foot Russian Roulette (not to be confused with real Russian roulette). The game works as follows: players point a gun with 1 bullet chambered at their foot, and then take turns firing at their own foot until 1 bullet goes off. The first person to shoot themselves in the foot loses and suffers small hospital time. The winner goes home with all the money!
Note: If you leave the page after being hospitalized with a game of Russian Roulette in progress, you'll have to either med out, or use the direct URL to return. The game will continue to play even if you aren't there.
There are three honor bars that can be achieved by playing Russian Roulette.
- Win 50 games of Foot Russian Roulette
- Win $100,000,000 in a single game of Russian Roulette
- Beat 10 unique opponents in Russian Roulette
How to play
- On this page you either have the option to start your own game, or join an already existing game.
- Once you join a game you take turns shooting at your foot, the loser ends up in the hospital for a few minutes whilst the winner takes all the money.
Important notice: You cannot cancel Russian Roulette currently. If your opponent does not take their shot there will be a timeout period as long as 3 minutes in cases before you will have the option to just shoot your opponent.
By default you can only take one shot each turn, but if you have won 25 games you unlock the ability to shoot twice. Additionally, if you win 100 games you unlock the ability to try and shoot three times. Do this at your own risk!
There used to be some prerequisites to the game:
1) To initiate a game of RR you had to own the S&W Revolver
2) To initiate a game you needed to have finished Operation Prospect (lvl 7+)
You could not initiate a game if your S&W Revolver was lent from the faction
If you did not meet these prerequisites you could still accept a game of RR from other players.
|Articles relating to Casino games|
|Slots||Spin The Wheel||Roulette||Lottery|
|High-Low||Keno||Craps||Rock Paper Scissors|