You are welcome to assist in its construction. Please direct your questions to the editors or contributors. These can be found here. Alternatively please comment here!
An Organized Crime is a group activity performed by members of a Faction in order to gain cash and respect for that faction, as well as Crime Experience for the members involved.
When such a crime is planned you will have an icon for organized crime showing the countdown timer in the top of the side bar.
Organized crimes can be planned by anyone in a faction with the "Organized Crimes" permission. Members are selected from those that meet the following requirements:
- Active in the last 24 hours
- Are not already in an organized crime
When an organised crime is planned, each member will receive an event alerting them to this fact. Each crime requires a different number of members and planning time in order to complete.
Once the planning time is over, the crime may be "initiated" by anyone with the Organized Crimes permission, so long as all members involved are "Okay" - that is, they must not be in Hospital, Jail or Traveling. Members attempting to travel near the end of the planning time will receive a red notice on the travel page alerting them to this fact.
Once initiated, the same organized crime may be replanned with the exact same members with the "Plan again" button, so long as all members are available.
|Name||Members Required||Planning Time||Cash Gains ($)||Respect Gains||Fail Result|
|Blackmail||2||24h||6k - 10k||1 - 2||5hr|
|Kidnapping||2||48h||15k - 35k||3 - 5||Yes||3hr|
|Bomb Threat||3||72h||50k - 150k||7 - 10||5hr||Yes|
|Planned Robbery||5||96h||400k - 600k||18 - 24||6.66hr
|Rob a money train||6||120h||3.25m - 4.25m||25 - 35||10hr||6hr|
|Take over a cruise liner||15||144h||17.5m - 27.5m||65 - 80||Yes||7hr|
|Hijack a plane||8||168h||20m - 50m||80 - 100||Yes||Yes|
|Political Assassination||4||192h||100m - 300m||200 - 300||48hrs||Yes|
If a member wishes to leave the faction, they must first cancel any organized crime currently being planned that involves them.
If a Dirty Bomb hits a faction, all of its organized crimes currently being planned will be cancelled.
- Players with very high crime experience used to carry new players through higher organized crimes to make their growth exponential due to the fact that each participant used to gain similar crime experience from the same organized crime. Later on the individual gains were changed proportionally to the contribution of the player.
- Changed Organised Crime participants to receive less EXP / CP if they contributed less than expected.
- Changed organised crime player ordering to name ascending.
- Organised crimes can now be easily planned again with the same members immediately after completion. Simply click the "Plan again" button.
- Added organised crime re-planning.
- Changed OC travel warning to appear only if initiation would be ready before a return trip.
- Added Organised Crime warning to travel confirmation.
- Added the name of the faction member who selected OC participants to the faction news.
|Part of a series on Factions|
|Respect||Chaining · Organized Crimes|
|Warring||Territory · Rackets · Raiding · Ranked Warring · Outside Hits|
|Management||Upgrades · Recruit Status|