Elimination is an annual competition where several teams compete to throw each other underneath in ranking. The lowest team is slowly eliminated until the last team is standing. The competition starts on September 5th at 12:00 TCT and the competition ends on September 26th at 12:00 TCT.
There's a pool of team names of which 12 are randomly selected for each year's competition.
This competition is similar to the old 'World War' competition, that is no longer in use.
How to Play
There are three phases to this game. Firstly, everyone must enter in the entry period. Afterward, the teams are locked and teams can attack each other in the attacking period to shuffle team tickets around. Finally, the elimination period start happening in earnest, eliminating the team with the lowest tickets.
Between September 5th through September 9th, players can enter the competition as long as they qualify. To qualify, you must be at least 14 days old and attack 5 people of your choosing during the entry period.
Out of those 12 teams that will be competing, 4 randomly selected teams will be available for you to join. This helps promote a balanced and fair competition, preventing large groups of players from piling on to the same team to claim the win. If none of the teams are satisfactory, or if none of the teams are available to enter, a fifth option called Potluck can be used. Upon confirming, this option automatically enters the player to one of the 6 least populated teams at random, even if it's full.
Players can not swap teams once they have joined one. Once in the team, they will have access to their own private Forum, and their own private Chat to communicate and strategize before the event starts. Each team starts with 1,000 tickets and 100 lives, ready for the attacking period.
On September 10th, teams are allowed to fight each other for tickets. This helps to shuffle the tickets around, and guide some newer participants in how the attacking system can work. No permanent consequence (the number of team lives are not affected) happens during this period, other than loosing or gaining tickets. At this stage, players can opt out of the competition as well, if they do not wish to participate in the carnage. The option to leave will be shown in the top right corner of the Elimination page.
Each successful attack swaps one available ticket from the losing team to the winning team. No tickets are swapped if there are no available tickets to be swapped.
On September 11th, at 12:00 TCT, lives will be lost every 15 minutes. The team with the lowest number of tickets loses one life. Upon reaching 0 lives, the team is eliminated. Any tickets owned by that team is removed from the circulation. The competition ends with one team left standing, and all other teams have been eliminated.
If two or more teams have the same number of tickets when determining life loss, the loser of the scenario is the one with the lowest total attacks.
At the end of the event, if the two remaining teams have an identical amount of tickets, the final elimination will be determined by lives, wins and losses (needs to be reconfirmed )
No new tickets can be created throughout the event. Only tickets be removed.
An addendum has been placed on the definition of an "Outside Hit", a type of hit that allows users to utilise the Early Discharge mechanic, regarding Elimination. All Elimination hits will be considered "Inside Hits", and thus will not qualify a user for Early Discharge.
Honors and prizes
- There are four obtainable honor bars. Note: Elimination honors are credited at the end of the competition.
- - Finish the competition with your team in 1st place.
- - Finish the competition with your team 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
- - Make 50 attacks against any active enemy team members.
- - Finish the competition within the top 5% of attacks in your team.
- A maximum of 10 Competition Tokens can be won.
- They are credited for both your team's final position, and your personal position within your team. I.e. If your team is eliminated first but you're within the top 20% of attackers, you'll get 5 competition tokens. If your team wins but you've only made a few attacks, you'd again receive 5 competition tokens. The full 10 competition tokens are only possible if your team finishes in a high enough position, and/or if you've made the required number of attacks. There is a minimum requirement of 1 successful attack needed to qualify for any token reward
|Percent Placement||Tokens Earned|
|90% - 100%||+10|
|80% - 89%||+9|
|70% - 79%||+8|
|60% - 69%||+7|
|50% - 59%||+6|
|40% - 49%||+5|
|30% - 39%||+4|
|20% - 29%||+3|
|10% - 19%||+2|
|1% - 9%||+1|
- Each team is given their own team chat and team forum for members to coordinate.
- 2021 Team options
- These are the 12 teams players can select from for 2021
- Chicken Nuggets
- Cereal Killers
- Sea Men
- Lettuce Win
- Victorious Secret
- Keyboard Warriors
- Short Bus
|2020||Sea Men source|
|2018||Team Cupcake source|
|2017||Pink Power source|
|2016||Mountain Men source|
- Patch list #158 : 08/09/2020 - Eliminations reopened with the following changes:
- Added 14 new teams (12 of which have been selected 2020)
- Added attacks qualifier system to help prevent people from joining who have little interest
- Added attack wins / losses graphs
- Increased team lives from 30 to 100
- Increased loss of lives tick rate from 60 minutes to 15 minutes
- Changed potluck system to add the user to one of the six least populated teams
- Changed the lives lost log to condense multiple losses by the same team in a row
- Elimination 2019 - Eliminations reopened with the following changes:
- Twelve brand new teams are available.
- Pot luck team selection option added, which joins the player to any random team even if it's full.
- Statistics page added which shows graphs of Tickets & Lives, and a list of recent lives lost.
- Teams will now be eliminated when they reach 0 lives (not the tick after 0 lives).
- Leave option has been added which becomes available after the entry period.
- Teams now start on 30 lives (instead of 25 lives).
- Warmup period is now 24 hours (instead of 72 hours).
- Tie-breaker changed to lowest total attacks (instead of lowest number of lives).
- Team lists now have an option to filter unavailable targets.
- previous versions of Elimination followed a points system as follows
- Points listed as: your team/target team
- Leaving on the street: +3/0
- Mugging: +1/-1
- Hospitalizing: +0/-3
- (Note: leaving on the street was previously +2/0, but was changed 9/11/2017)