Got an enemy who you can't beat? Want to put someone in hospital but don't want to waste the energy? Want to earn some merits and make money along the way? If yes to any of those questions, then welcome to the Bounty section of the Torn City Newspaper.
- Bounties are a reward for hospitalising a player. You can look for bounties to claim in the bounties section of the newspaper.
- Each player has 10 bounty slots they may fill at one time, which can be done here.
- Bounties can be placed on any account except for developers, or on staff members for doing their job as a staff member. There is a 50% listing fee, and an optional 50% anonymous listing fee. For example, placing an anonymous $10 bounty would cost $20.
- Bounties can be claimed whether you are in Torn or abroad, all you have to do is hit the "Attack" button via their profile or "Claim" via the "Bounties" page in the Newspaper. You must hospitalize your enemy to claim a bounty - and you may no longer claim a bounty you have set on someone.
- A player may have as many bounties as possible put upon them if many people decide to target them as a group; however, unclaimed bounties will expire after 7-days. Bounties can not be bought off, or removed via any other means.
Private Security Firm
With the Cyber Cafe 7* special "IP Tracing" it is possible to reveal the placer of an anonymous bounty for job points .
Syscore Stock Benefit
As well as protecting money in your company vault, the Syscore Benefit Block prevents your anonymous bounties being revealed by the Cyber Cafe 7* special "IP Tracing".
Bounties are refunded if the bountied player is placed in Federal Jail.
There are several awards for claiming bounties. These include an honor bar for collecting 250 and earning $10,000,000, and medals that range between collecting 25 and 500.
Take caution when looking for bounties to claim - some strong players may use them to farm defends from unsuspecting players! Be sure to check out their profile and personal stats to make sure you can win the fight.
- Prior to 14/02/17 bounties had several different restrictions applied. Only 10 bounties could be placed on a user at one time, and each had to be a minimum of $10,000 x target_level. Additionally, bounties could be bought off of a player by another user.